Friday, July 23, 2010

Kevin's medical forms

. . . were picked up at Kevin's Dr's office today! The receptionist has been so sweet throughout this process though she laughingly told me we couldn't adopt again for 5 years because by then the Dr. may have retired. (This is her 3rd international adoption with us) I replied that I hated to tell her that the forms will actually have to be updated in 6 months. At least I photo-copied them so we will know what goes into each blank. I wonder if we actually have to schedule appointments for physicals again at that time or just re-sign what we have??

I went ahead and faxed copies of medical letters and FBI reports to our home study worker.

And sent checks for the remainder of our home study/post-adoption reports. Slowly items are getting crossed off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment