Saturday, September 11, 2010

Adoption Paperwork Circles

Well, I did get the letter needed for our dossier on Thursday. It was nicely notarized even with correct notary date but unfortunately it was not on company letterhead so I sent it out once again yesterday (after completely re-typing it because the file I'd typed before and saved was damaged somehow and could not be opened)

And I think it was Wednesday that Kevin was getting off work early--during actual business hours. So I grabbed our adoption folder and we headed with our documents down to City Hall to get them notarized--and would you believe the City Clerk had gone home for the day (she'd been there just a few minutes earlier when Kevin had driven by on the way to our house.)

I would so appreciate prayer for our adoption process-- both the paperwork and the necessary finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment