Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Money in our Account

Once again I want to say a big "thank you" to all the precious someones who are contributing to our Reece's Rainbow account. This is just so encouraging to me.

As far as I can tell, the two main items yet to cover are airline tickets and in-country expenses. The cost of airline tickets for our first trip were approximately $1000 apiece (with all the taxes and fees) and I'm guessing they will be in that same ballpark for our 2nd trip as well. And, praise the Lord, this time Abby will be needing a ticket, too--albeit one-way. Our in-country expenses will probably be higher than our first trip because we will be staying more nights in the capital city where the motel ($90+ per night) and restaurant are quite a bit more costly--but a very nice breakfast buffet is included. This last go-round, Kevin and I just had snacks for lunch most of the time--granola bars, trail mix, jerky, etc. and for dinner we often spent less than 20 leva (approx $14) for the two of us. I'm sure though that Abby will need 'real' food for lunch.

Hopefully, this gives some idea of our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment