Saturday, January 28, 2012

{Retro} Early Christmas Eve; Family Pictures~December 19, 2011

After the high school Christmas concert we hurried over to my parents' house for an early Christmas Eve celebration.




After yummy food we all went out to the living room to open presents to and from Papa and Grandma. Our custom is to divvy up all the gifts and then go around the room, from youngest to oldest, letting each person open one present at a time. This way we all get to see and enjoy what everyone has just opened.




































Family photo time: Kevin and I in back; Billy, Scheri, James, Teresa middle row; Steven, Caleb and Abby in front.
The kids with my parents: Billy, Scheri, James, Mom, Teresa in back; Steven, Caleb, Dad, Abby in front.


At the end my husband surprised me with a GORGEOUS mother's cross necklace featuring the birthstones of Kevin, myself and our 7 children. WWWOOOWWW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment