Friday, November 25, 2011

{Retro Post) October 15--Trip to Ketchum

We took a Saturday drive up to Ketchum, a resort area here in Idaho. I wanted to see the gorgeous fall scenery. It turned out to be a beautiful day.
James and friend
James and Abby


Abby

Kevin had thought maybe we could ride the gondola up the ski mountain but it wasn't going today. Instead we ended up going up a beautiful mountain trail.






James, friend and Abby


Potty stop. Smile.
We had YUMMY pizza at Smoky Mountain Pizza
Friend, James, Billy and Steven
Teresa, Scheri, Abby and Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Ketchum to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete