Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Loon Hing

For a long time now Christmas Eve has been celebrated at my parents' house--with my brother and his family and me and my family in attendance. We eat together and then exchange gifts with everyone possible. Over the years this has been changed to a few days ahead of Christmas Eve proper; this year it changed even more because my brother suggested we meet at the Loon Hing and draw names for one $5 gift exchange. So here we are on Monday evening, Dec 21.


James showing his gift (sorry, I can't remember the name of this green character.)



T really liked her new beauty set.


S and her new bangles.





B got Christmas lights and a flashlight--loved them!

Kevin got a heavy-duty cutter tool for work.

Mom got holiday sparkly bowls.



Dad got books. Steven really liked his set of cars and James enjoyed his construction truck (so did Billy) I got a beautiful blown-glass cross which we hung on our Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment